Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome

Hi I'm Kristie. I'm a stay-at-home mom to two adorable little men.I enjoy every minute of it and enjoy the time is allows me to focus on my creative projects. I came across this idea this previous Christmas when I was faced with the idea of wanting to make more personal gifts for my family. Now almost six months later I have a room full of already made wreaths and the desire to continue making more. I enjoy making all types of wreaths, rather it be a colorful wreath with tons of different hues or one with a single hue of different shades. I also enjoy making holiday wreaths with my favorite being one I made for Thanksgiving below. I hope you enjoy looking at all the wreaths I've created and those I have yet to piece together. Thanks for looking !


No comments:

Post a Comment